top of page

Minhjemmeside gruppe

Offentlig·1 medlem

Today: Ceramica Cleopatra vs. ENPPI live watch 5 December 2023 Live Sport


match. ENPPI vs Ceramica Cleopatra (Premier League) will kick off at 15 Jul 2023 on 18:00, in Cairo at Petrosport Stadium. We now have in-depth stats for teams!


Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club Football Betting Tips & Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club 2023-12-05 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club is worth a look. Ceramica Cleopatra have won 0 meetings with Enppi Club, while Enppi Club have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Ceramica Cleopatra and Enppi Club? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Ceramica Cleopatra, 0 tips backing Enppi Club and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 41% against the Ceramica Cleopatra finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 28% against Enppi Club winning. The draw is rated at 31%. Ceramica Cleopatra FC - ENPPI Live - Egyptian League Follow the Egyptian League live Football match between Ceramica Cleopatra FC and ENPPI with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on December 5th, 2023. Catch ... Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-05Match Details Who: Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Club Competition: Premier League When: 2023-12-05, 19:00 Venue: Ceramica Cleopatra will host Enppi Club at on 2023-12-05 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Ceramica Cleopatra, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Enppi Club, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 28% chance of an away win. Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Live Stream & Results 5/12 in 6 hours — Learn How to Watch Ceramica Cleopatra vs Enppi Football Live Stream Online on 5 December 2023 17:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats ... Enppi v Ceramica Cleopatra results, H2H stats | Football Follow Enppi v Ceramica Cleopatra results, h2h statistics, latest results, news and more information on Flashscore.


Om

Velkommen til gruppen! Du kan forbinde med andre medlemmer, ...
bottom of page